Wait, what? An award? Lobster? Us? Science? Blog? Chimichangas? Snow?
Alright I’m confused, someone please explain what’s going on. I simply do not understand why there has been so much mass spontaneous snow in the middle of April. I thought the world was warming up or something…?
Oh yeah, I’m confused about the award too. Back to that.
A massive and perplexed thanks to An Average Peahead for nominating us for this Lobster Award. Check out her amazing blog here: a link.
Now I believe we have to answer a few questions about ourselves or something?
What’s one of your favorite ‘little things’ to enjoy in life?
I do love a bit of quantum mechanics if I don’t say so myself. That’s about as small as you can get.
You are allowed one beverage for the rest of your life. What would you choose?
Well since water isn’t technically a beverage, I’d probably want something containing a high concentration of water to avoid dehydration. So, water with 1% sugar content? Sounds delicious.
What is your favorite social networking site?
Does WordPress count? #loyal
Do you like to spend your free time alone or in company?
We write about science in our free time. I’ll leave it at that.
How do you relax at the end of the day?
Generally, I like to sleep.
Which languages do you understand or speak?
English and Asian (because apparently all Asian languages sound the same).
What was your most awkward moment?
You’ll have to be more specific. Does ‘my entire life’ count?
What is a dish you always wanted to try?
What is a saying you say a lot?
What makes you nervous?
Don’t ask me that, it’s making me nervous.
How did you meet your best friend?
Friend? What is this friend you speak of?
I hope you enjoyed learning absolutely nothing about us that you didn’t know already; the fact that we’re giant nerds.
Have fun answering our questions, although I warn you, it won’t be easy. Sorry.
- What’s nine plus ten?
- What is the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything?
- Tell a joke.
- Assign a colour to each of the numbers from 0 to 10.
- Glass half full or glass half empty… or something else?
- Black and blue or white and gold… or something else?
- Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
- What is the best way to cut a cake?
- Is the answer to this question ‘no’?
- And finally, what was your most recent dream?
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
- Nominate up to 10 new bloggers.
- Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you.
- Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominated.
- Copy and paste the rules to your post.
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog.
I’ll sign off with a maths fact just to, you know, stay consistent.
Did you know that 83% of people make up statistics on the spot?