Ever been in that awkward situation where your friends are talking science and you have no idea what’s going on? Of course you have – but fear no more…
Engross yourself in the informative (hopefully), science-y posts which we (a couple of super cool A-level students) write in our free time. It’s not what most people do in their free time, but then again, we’re not most people.
- Is Asian, so he didn’t have a childhood.
- Is vertically challenged.
- Is socially awkward and pop culturally illiterate. It’s how he pulls all the ladies.
- Is satisfied by oddly satisfying pictures.
- Hey guys, I’m Asian too, who would have guessed?
- Umm, yeah… I currently have about 50 tabs open…
- I tend to procrastinate by doing extra work.
- Oh, and I don’t refer to myself in the third person.
DISCLAIMER – there may be
bad great puns ahead!
Posts released 12:00 UTC Mondays by Gregorian calendar. (If we’re late, we’ve probably forgotten because we’re engrossed in exam revision. Totally.)